Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's FIGHT NIGHT Bitches


Yes that's right its Fight Night gentlemen... So before you say anything please refer to the chart bellow.

Excuse #1
No money
Solved
Tickets are already paid for

Excuse #2
No Time
Solved
We’re two weeks out

Excuse #3
No Kitchen pass
Pending


You have two weeks my friends, two weeks to convince the little woman that a man day is sorely needed. I have faith in you both.

So let the wives know that you won’t be home for dinner, but that when you do return you'll be pumped full of testosterone.

And while I will not take any responsibility for what the two of you may do next, if it involves chocolate syrup, whipped cream, fuzzy cuffs, spontaneous outdoor nudity, or latex / leather in any form I would like a little credit.
Maybe a simple tip of the hat or a nice card.

5 comments:

Mike said...

I have no money...er...I have bible study that Friday...my Kitchen pass has been suspended. I'll see if I can get it back. Also, Tiger Sharks and Condors are two pretty lameass names. They sound like elementary school mascots, but, I guess when you're a killing machine you can name your team whatever.

Mike said...

Also, let's say I like the Tiger Cubs...I mean Sharks. Do I have to wear some sort tiger stripe outfit? Perhaps some camo ala the Green Berets?

jz said...

I'm sorry...is this roller hockey?

miguel said...

Look man if you want us to wear some matching day glow camo outfits... Ill do it. You know I will. Besides did you want them to call themselves something closer to their true nature? Something like, The Roid Ragers? Chick Smackers? Or perhaps (my favorite) the Sweaty Man Humpers? My money is on the Razorclaws!

jz said...

Liiiiieeeeeerrrrly!