Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hoosier Pride

After running through some tangos like shit through a goose in R6:Vegas (finally to the damn dam) this morning, I just happened to find this very appropriate video concerning the Indiana State Police Emergency Response Team:



Although I have put Michael and Jung in some rather compromising positions ("Hey guys, why don't you head for the middle of that big-ass generator room with catwalks all around- cool? Cool."), even I had to chuckle at the above midwesterners.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I watched that 5 times. I can't get enough of the light fixture falling. I bet that was a fun after action review. "Let's start with what went right..."

Cooper said...

I wet myself. when did the Keystone Cops put down their batons for pyro?

What went right? No one died and then it goes up from there.