Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bone Flashback

Can I comment on Herr Cooper's post here? Is that kosher? Fuck it, he opened the wound so you all get to taste the blood.

San Jose had (has?) a classic rock radio station also with the "Bone" appellation. I used to punch myself in the nuts whenever I would turn it on and ACDC was the first thing I heard. Let's just say I had sore balls. I will find the guy that's holed up in some Kansas bunker with his hideous Akira-esque classic-rock tentacles feeding the same fucking shit to every "Bone" in the country and I will smite him. I would like to borrow your BFR to lodge in his ass while it plays Burzum. We'll talk. Thank you.

Ka-ne-daaaa!

3 comments:

Cooper said...

I was not aware there was a prohibition against salty language here. I'm fucking sorry if I offended anyone.

jz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Holy crap JZ. That was hilarious. There is a 107.1 The Bone in the Central Valley as well and they can't get enough of Journey. Neither can I. Coop there is no prohibition here. Salt away. For examples, please see our archives and Dylan's original post for reference.