Friday, October 12, 2007

Pimp My Ride International

Dudes… I’ve been sick for the last few days. (could you tell?) But just today I discovered the best program on TV, MTV’s Pimp My Ride INTERNATIONAL! This show is the bomb! Ok ok it’s true Xzibit has been replaced by Lil’ Jon as the host but lets all be honest for a minute, Xzibit was looking pretty burnt out the last time I saw him on the show. Side note: The guy who hosts Pimp My Ride London looks like Ryan Styles from Who’s Line is it Anyway, except Ryan Styles is way cooler. Back to International, the shop crew works out of Holland but seems to be assembled from everywhere their accents slay me. The thing that sets this show apart form its shitty US counterpart other than the fact that there is no Mad Mike…. That guy sucks ass!
But I’d say 9 times out of 10 they actually improve the car. True they still make most trunks unusable by filling then with 9000 watts of stereo equipment but what are you going to do? Another big plus is all the Euro girls…yeah.

No comments: