Saturday, February 16, 2008

This guy is great!

I'll let this guy speak for himself. But, his vids remind me of every relative I have met at a family reunion/Christmas/wedding/funeral/etc. in East Texas. Here is his youtube page, and the video that hooked me:

Southern culture, bigotry and (lack of)education combine to actually give an unvarnished view of the world! Referring to one of my earlier posts...¡Salty Talk! may have found a guest instructor. These videos would be great for playing shot games...like every time he says the word or a variation of the word "fuck", you take a shot and then fall into an alcohol induced coma.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Coop, this guy is hilarious. I mean, coming from the Army, we all know folks that dropped the F-bomb as a noun, verb, adjective, etc, but this guy must work at it. He took it to a whole new level.