Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Penis Power

I am in pain from laughing at this. My favorite comes at about 3:38-"That man won't even buy you some shrimp from Long John Silver's...and what that plate? What $2.99? But he can give you a mouth full of sperm, a rectum full of sperm." Jabba the Hut to her right is her mother. Vagina Power!



There is more batshit insane stuff from this woman on youtube. Shit, I think I cracked a rib from her Halloween program clip. I now have a headache from laughing and have become dehydrated. "I'm pilotin' the pussy. See, ya'll gotta be a pilot over the pussy!"

2 comments:

jz said...

Can we change the name of this thing to Rectum Full of Sperm? Yay? Nay?

miguel said...

Ok the only weird thing is that I was going to post the exact same link by this crazy lady but was torn on whether or to it was YL appropriate... I’m glad Coop settled that one for me.