Friday, May 18, 2007

PSA-From Mike

It's tough to follow penis power, but I need to get you people some awareness on something. Some folks, myself included, use a wonderful product after completing the morning constitutional. Namely, moist towelettes. Nothing leaves you feeling fresher, except for perhaps a biday, but I'm not French. However, and here is where the PSA comes in, in between placing the moist towelette in the ready position (activity 1), but before you give the command of execution(activity 3), ensure you do a double check on the package label(activity 2). The reason being, there are specific wipes for that type of activity and others whose primary purpose is to sanitize hands. I failed to perform activity #2. It turns out, ha ha ha, hand sanitizers use alcohol. Mmmmm.

Long story longer, as I was walking back from the command bunker to my office, I began to feel a burning sensation and started to break out in a cold sweat. Once seated, I realized what my mistake, in fact, was. Let's just say that had I been in a coma, I wouldn't be now. I was more awake through my next set of meetings than I've ever been. Don't worry though, I'm fine now. The IV and Valium helped.

This PSA is brought to you by Cottonelle and the letter "R". Don't forget to Read before executing.


That is all.

1 comment:

Mike said...

hahaha