Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dead to Me Like Juanito

I'm going to have to abandon the Jalapeno Burger. I don't know if it's just Carl's in the Central Valley or I just have bad luck, but the JB hasn't been good the last couple times. When I get a $7 JB combo, that shit better be piping hot when I break it open, however, I've been left wanting the last couple times. Today was no different. I got my JB Combo in the Manteca and flew home. Upon opening the package I discovered it was not as warm as it should have been. Therefore, let it be known, that the JB is dead to me like Juanito. It's just not worth all the running I have to do to stay at a neutral calorie level to have a lukewarm JB. That is all.

2 comments:

jz said...

What say you to a lukewarm BJ, though? Hmmm? WHAT? SAY? YOU?

Mike said...

JZ, you are a salty dog, but you knew that of course.