Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello and Welcome

After tense and heated salary negotiations, I am happy to announce I am a contributor to the Yellow Lightning Web 2.0 Sporadic Content Creation Team. And Mike, thanks for taking on that second mortgage- as long as Bernanke's wife keeps wearing those Luftwaffe officer uniforms during "strafing", that weekly adjustable rate feature should be no big deal. Oh, I kid- that's a different family with the Nazi fetish.

Time for the gratitude. Who to thank...who to thank...ah, of course. No important life event, momentous or trivial, should occur without thanks to our Lord and Savior. Thanks, Jesus (call me!).

And maybe even more important than the divine blessing of J. Whillikers C. (bear with me, Kurt Warner), is someone I've known since at least the seventh grade. My friend, my companion, my life partner: literacy. Without him, well...let's just say you wouldn't be reading this. On that note, let us not forget that like the Republican party, this website is a website of inclusion, not exclusion. So, to all of our illiterate readers, allow me to say "Big Mac french fries taco supreme bus stop." Call me! Oh, right...you'll probably want to start with the middle button on the bottom row.

Now, I am off to spot Miguel's straight-leg deadlifts. Toodles.

1 comment:

Mike said...

JZ, welcome! Your first post, right off the deep end. Hot. I bet you thought about that all night. And it's a bi-weekly adjustable, not weekly. By the way, Bernanke says "hello". I gotta go, the damn Krauts are doing me in on BF1942 and the Hondo ain't around to help.