Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On the Sauce Again

So Miguel is on "the sauce" again. He gets crazy on the sauce. The first time he was on the sauce, he called me after a solid hour at the gym, still pumped up and ready to rip apart phone books. The best part was, he was so crazed he kept making noises, like little shouts. I alternated between concern and laughter. In the end I went with laughter. I know it's hard to believe, but this is Miguel on the sauce. It's rough on the eyes and you can't unsee that, but it is what it is. I'm just glad he's got a wholesome diet while getting back to the gym. I know that the wrong diet, combined with the sauce can wreak havoc on you. God help the neighbor girl's boyfriend if he knocks on the door again at 10 PM...

1 comment:

miguel said...

You my friend are not well.