Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who's got the juice?

I’d just like to say that that Mikes statements referring to my being on the sauce may have been unfounded…. Ok maybe not, but it’s only creatine and not ephedra, or zedrine, or any of that shit from Xyience. And in my defense it was just sitting there on top of my refrigerator from the last time I thought that I needed to get more out of my gym membership.

In truth taking creatine is kind of like willingly drinking base beverage powder, fruit punch, 1 each… bland in flavor and heavy on texture. Ive gone as far as to use hot water to help the power dissolve easier, so now Im drinking hot fruit punch, which is odd but not as grainy going down. Id like to think of it as a tasty fruit tea.

Once I get to the gym Id like to say that there are a few things that really piss me off, most of them have to do with other people slowing down my workout. People who have no appreciation for the fact that I’ve filled my body with vitamins and other supplements that will occasionally cause an uncontrollable eye twitch that would make Vega proud.

People who bring reading material to the gym- Unlike taking a shit, exercising actually requires your participation; you want to read go find some porcelain, otherwise... get to it.

Pretenders to the throne- We all know those guys who load up the bar with all kinds of weight that they know they can’t lift. Not only do they use up all the plates in the weight stack slowing your workout but then they do some sorry ass half reps. Then they act all tough about their unaccomplishment… I hate these guys, I hope they tear a peck.

Gym Macs- Yes, I know it works. Most if not all the women at the gym have some kind of self image problem, thus making them prime targets for your lame ass lines skillfully crafted in to “work out tips”. Save that shit for the sauna, spa, and steam room and get the hell off the lat-pull down machine, Im tweaking over here and I aint got time for your bull.

Well that’s it for now… all this fiber Ive been eating lately is tearing me up inside, I gotta go.

1 comment:

jz said...

Have you ever eaten beets and then thought there was blood in your stool? No? Me neither. That would be totally UNCOOL. Like BLOGGING. I kid.