Tuesday, May 23, 2006

In Keeping With the Editorial Direction of this Endeavor...

...here is a picture of my package:


Even more exciting than owning a turquoise-and-yellow banana hammock is the knowledge that I will now receive the International Male catalog (and, one can only hope, its subsidiaries such as the swimsuit edition of "Gear") for the rest of my goddamn life. I guess it's a rite of passage to incur such a fate at the hands of one of you pricks, so thanks. Thanks for that.

By my calculations, we've had three cock-related posts in a row by three different authors. That leaves only one. He knows who he is. Care to make it a straight* flush?

*Note: there is nothing straight about any of this. I'm off to shave my taint. Although, it's a little scary that I'm less hairy than Dylan's Joy of Sex Brand Lifelike Vagina. Seriously, was the Internet closed that day? Did you find that on DARPANET?

1 comment:

miguel said...

Dude…. I don’t even know what to say. I give you props for having cahones of steel (and I mean that figuratively and quite literally) to not only photograph yourself in said Speedo but to then actually post it on the internets. You sir are a man among men, and I salute you!