Thursday, May 11, 2006

My wife is at a dildo party

best girls-only dildo party - SAFINA

Sex-toy company SAFINA has a dream: to make their "Sexories" a household presence on par with Tupperware—and, in homage to those other durable plastic products, Safina's wares are sold in ladies' living rooms- cum-sex salons across the city. Hostesses are encouraged to welcome friends over for bagels, lox, and lube in exchange for a few freebies. Products include gloves with stitched-in vibrators, edible oils, and "dildos you can smile at." -Rachel Sklar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She actually is.


I asked her to take the camera, but she wouldn't...I would have.

I'll blog about it
when she returns...until then, I'll be sitting in my aeron chair, with my damn cat licking my arm, typing out lame blogs to the likes of you homos.

Dammit!!

Why am I not at a dildo party with a bunch of tipsy suburban squeezeboxes?


Continuing on with the saga of the Dildo Party (AKA Slumberparty). This is what she bought me.

It's a pocket pussy of sorts. It's too big to fit in my pocket, but it feels like a real vaj (In the vernacular of Marty). I'm not kidding. I think this is a great breakthrough for man-kind. For years, women have had the vibrator, that stimulates the clit,







Now, we've got something that is far superior to the knuckle shuffle on the piss-pump.







Gentlemen,



I give you the
CoquaSock.

The ultimate in silicone self-pleasure apparatus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Coqua - Latin for - female cook
Sock - Latin for - To Hit or Beat Someone or Something.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





Yeah, man. It's good stuff.

The big selling point for me, was that it made waste disposal very convenient. Kim pointed this out. You know me and my predilections towards pinchin off the tube.

You just make a deposit, hold the free-running end and do the troll walk to the bathroom, where you empty it into the bathtub drain, your sisters shampoo bottle or your choice of congealed food products.

Another selling feature was that you can pull it and make it feel like a bj. I've had lots of fun with this action.

When you have it on, it takes you back to fantasies of Olivia Newton John. It looks like a big pink leg warmer...on your weiner. Either a big pink leg warmer or a california roll of placenta. Not sure which. Depends on the fantasy.

I know Martin Luther The King, Cesar Chavez, Che Guevara, Zsa Zsa Gabor and many other Freedom Fighters would be proud to see this in action. They would quietly smile and say that all of their life's work was not in vain, for now we are free, free at last.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I have to think Kim selected this picture for you before she left Dylan. kim said, "On the left-Dylan, on the right, what I'd like." I think we know why she went to the dildo party. No more questions your honor

Dylan said...

She brought me back a 'pleasure sleeve'

It's made of silicone, with life like features...

Think of a water weenie that you lube up and ride... well. you don't really ride it. You just kinda drag it up and down on your stuff.

It's ribbed inside, so it feels like you're doin it with a ... a uh... well it feels like you're doin it with a plastic sleeve that's been ribbed to feel like a vag.

The whole thing looks like a california roll of afterbirth.

And then you put your weiner in it and it then looks like silicone leg warmers...except not on your leg.