Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why I Love Arizona





You don't need a special permit to own automatic weapons...at least I don't think you do...

This was last night's entertainment. After a 5 min drive into the desert behind the house.

No, Mike, I still don't have cable or watch tv, we spent all the money on cases of .223 ammo :)

When it got dark, we used the night lazer mounted on the rails.


Please make special note of the fosters oil can, the special ops insignia on the shirt breast and the oakley razor blades.

That's why I love AZ.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dylan, listen. First off, you are out of control, that first post destroyed me. I thought you were having a pool put in. Second, you can tell me you don't watch TV and that's fine, but you and I both know about the little problem you have with Netflix. Didn't we call you at one point a few months ago on one particular movie you recommended? Ah yes, that's right. Third, thanks for employing Mexican labor. That was really the icing on the cake. I'm going to have to go into deep meditation in order to even attempt a follow-up to that.